Skip to main content

Can a process sever leave notices of intent to serve on my door when i am not home for all my neighbors to Wisconsin

Milwaukee, WI |

Home is going onto fore closure

Attorney Answers 2

  1. Best answer

    Yes. I would accept service and file an Answer, Affirmative Defenses and perhaps a Counterclaim. at the very least file an Answer and buy yourself a few more months. Even if they get a judgment of foreclosure, you will have another six months before you have to leave.

  2. Yes. Go see an attorney right away. You will either want to defend the case or file for bankruptcy. Doing nothing is the worst thing you could do.