Skip to main content

Can a private person serve the SC107 & SC134?

Los Angeles, CA |

I have read that if the judgment creditior requests from the court that aspecific person who is not a registered process server serve these documents on the efendant this is acceptable? Is this in fact so and how does the plaintiff request this, via a form or motion?

Attorney Answers 1


Yes any adult can serve those documents, except for one who is a party to the case.

Mark as helpful

1 found this helpful