CAN A PRIVATE CITIZEN GET AN INJUNCTION AGAINST A LAWYER THAT HAS HARRASSED HIM FOR 15 YEARS BY UNJUSTIFIED SUITS AGAINST HIM

Asheville, NC |

AN OUT OF STATE LAWYER HAS FILED ONE SUIT AFTER ANOTHER AGAINST ME SIMPLY BECAUSE I INSULTED THE LAWYER BY QUESTIONING HER COMPETENCY. SHE HAS NOW SUED ME CLAIMING THAT I OPENED AN ACCOUNT IN THE NAME OF HER CLIENTS. HER AND THE COURT REFUSED TO EVEN TELL ME WHAT THE ACCOUNT WAS ABOUT BECAUSE I HAVE NEVER OPENED ANY ACCOUNTS OTHER THEN BORROWING MONEY FROM A CREDIT CARD COMPANY TO KEEP MY HOUSE OUT OF FORECLOSURE AND I CERTAINLY DIDN'T USE ANYONE ELSE'S NAME.I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA WHAT THE LAWYER IS TALKING ABOUT, BUT SHE DREW UP THE SUIT TO HER LIKING AND NOTIFIED ME OF A HEARING IN FLORIDA TWO DAYS BEFORE I EVEN WAS NOTIFIED. THE JUDGE ISSUED A JUDGMENT AGAINST ME FOR OVER $151,000.00 WHICH IS RIDICULOUS. SHE HAS OBTAINED TWO INJUNCTIONS SO FAR AGAINST ME FOR NOTHING.

1. I cannot stress this enough: you REALLY need a lawyer. If the lawyer has already obtained a judgment against you, the clock is already ticking on how much time you have to get it overturned. And the timeframe in which to fight it is EXTREMELY short-lived. Call a local litigation attorney first thin on Monday.

LEGAL DISCLAIMER: Nothing in this post, or any responses or comments thereto, should be construed as legal advice and no attorney-client relationship has been created by and between the person asking the question and The Dinneen Law Firm, PLLC, or Daniel K. Dinneen, Esq. If you believe you need an attorney, you should take steps to contact one in person; ideally, one who resides in your state.

2. It is illegal to deny access to the courts in the United States. An injunction is not the method.

Hire counsel. Do it quick. The clock is running.

3. Your scenario is too convoluted and complicated to give detailed comments. However, that a judgment has been obtained against you, which may have been erroneously obtained by that attorney, compels you for your best interest to retain a Florida attorney to see if the judgment can be vacated. Not doing that will result with a substantial money judgment that you will not be able to avoid having to pay. You can also discuss with that lawyer the question of abuse or process or frivilous lawsuits by that attorney as against you and the remedies allowed to you under florida law.