Can a pre k student get denied to go to field trip with his class unless accompanied by parent?

Miami, FL |

the private school sent me a letter stating your child will not be allowed to accompany the class to this field trip unless he is accompanied by a parent. This decision has been taken because of your child's inability to control his behavior and display appropriate and acceptable behavior in his class. This teacher has complained about my child's as been too hyper in her class prior to this incident.

1. Yes.

***Please be sure to mark if you find the answer "helpful" or a "best" answer. Thank you! I hope this helps. ******

2. Of course the school can do this. How could it be otherwise?

My responses to questions on Avvo are never intended as legal advice and must not be relied upon as legal advice. I give legal advice only in the course of an attorney-client relationship. Exchange of information through Avvo's Questions forum does not establish an attorney-client relationship with me. That relationship is established only by individual consultation and execution of a written agreement for legal services.

3. I would agree with my colleagues primarily because it is a private school, but also because the student is younger than required school age.