Can a police officer use his power working for the law and know my legal backround to get me fired from my job

Everett, WA |

a police officer came in my work and asked if i was working the boss said yes he told her Kendra will steal your criedt cards money and your car firer her now or i won,t come back in your restrant

See a civil rights lawyer in Everett

Consult with a local civil rights attorney ASAP.

Generally speaking, no. You should consider consulting with a local civil rights attorney.

Ms. Berjis is licensed to practice law in the State of California. The laws of your jurisdiction may differ and thus this answer is for informational and educational purposes only and is not to be considered as legal advice. Since all facts are not addressed in the question, this answer could change depending on other significant and important facts. This answer in no way constitutes an attorney-client relationship.

Police misconduct topics

Recommended articles about Police misconduct