Can a police officer tell your job that you could have a drug problem.? even though you have no record for drugs.

Asked over 1 year ago - Taunton, MA

something was stolen from my company. when the police came down to question the coworkers that were on duty and the manager they took my name and address and ran it. they made it seem like ive been in trouble with them, and told my work that basically I could have a drug problem and may need to steal to support a habbit. But there no habbit and my sister in law just got arrested from the same address as mine and she has the same last name for drugs...so there basically associating me with my sister in law. can police do this.?? what if i loose my job because my company thinks i have a fake drug problem because of what a cop that does not know me said.? what can i do?

1. Lauren Craig Redmond

2

Answered . You already posted this question. The answers would be the same.

2. Malosack Berjis

2

Answered . I agree with Ms. Redmond--I believe I have seen this question before.