Skip to main content

Can a plaintiff use Ca SC-108 . Request to correct or cancel a judgment to appeal a small claims case?

Stockton, CA |

I was told that you cant appeal a small claims judgment in CA if your the plaintiff. I was also told you can use ca SC-108 and send in a appeal. What is SC-108 for? or the request to correct or cancel judgement?

Attorney Answers 2


If you are the losing plaintiff, you cannot appeal a small claims case.

Mark as helpful

2 lawyers agree


I agree. A plaintiff cannot appeal from the denial of relief in small claims court. They can, however, move to correct a judgment or decision based on clerical error.

Mark as helpful

1 lawyer agrees

Lawsuits and disputes topics

Recommended articles about Lawsuits and disputes

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics