Can a person with a Class C misdemeanor fly from state to state?

Asked about 1 year ago - New Canaan, CT

I am currently in the application process for AR in CT and I was wondering if I will be stopped at the airport and be unable to fly to a different state and back with this on my record. I can't find any information on traveling with a class C misdemeanor and I'm just trying to double check before doing anything I shouldn't.

1. John Paul Thygerson

Pro

1

1

Answered . You can go anywhere anytime. There are no restrictions on your right to travel.

2. Brian S Karpe

Answered . Atty Thygerson is correct. I just want to add the only restriction may be written onto your release bond. If there is no notation that you cannot leave the state, you are free to leave and enjoy the travel. With a C misdemeanor, I am almost certain there is no travel restriction. But that is the only place you may find one.