Can a person setting up up for the police offer sexual favors or give u sex for drugs in return?

Chicago, IL |
Filed under: Criminal defense

if u are having sex with an informant, and the informant is giving u sex for picking up illegal drugs then, the informant takes the drugs to the police and uses the drugs to set you up. what is the defence for this action?

1. Your situation is too involved for an online answer.

Also, do not continue to incriminate yourself on the internet. It is not a private method of communication.

Far too many variables exist in the short post you wrote for any further observation by me. Many attorneys have information posted here on Avvo.

You might find my Legal Guide helpful "How to Choose A Lawyer For You"

http://www.avvo.com/legal-guides/ugc/how-to-choose-a-lawyer-for-you

You might find my Legal Guide helpful " What Do I Tell My Lawyer"

http://www.avvo.com/legal-guides/ugc/what-do-i-tell-my-lawyer

No one can know what the record is in the case because online we cannot see your documents. You need a lawyer. Check with a lawyer in your locale to discuss more of the details.

Good luck to you. God bless. Best of luck to you.

If you found this answer helpful, let me know by clicking the Thumbs-Up tab at the bottom. You may mark this as a Best Answer for the time I spent crafting this and thinking about your matter.

2. Entrapment is the name of the defense.

3. The most appropriate thing for you to do is to consult a criminal defense attorney in a confidential consultation for possible solutions without compromising your situation further.

DISCLAIMER

The answer given above by the lawyer serves for educational purposes only and provides general information and a basic understanding of the applicable law. Take notice that the answer above does not create an attorney-client relationship as this website is not intended to provide anyone a specific legal advice. Anyone using the site expressly consents that there is no attorney client privilege between any person and any attorney responding.
    Further take notice that the site should not be used as a crude substitute for any professional and competent legal advice by a licensed professional attorney in the applicable jurisdiction.
    The attorney above attempted to provide competent professional information, however, the law and its applications may change frequently and vary greatly from other U.S. jurisdictions and locales.
    Therefore, any information and materials provided above are general in nature, and may not apply to specific factual and legal circumstances related to one’s personal legal issues.
    Contact an experienced criminal defense lawyer admitted to practice in your State under an attorney-client privilege to further receive a competent legal advice before making any important decisions about your particular legal issue.
    For further inquiries please contact:
    Attorney Alexander Ivakhnenko
    773-562-8602
    http://alexanderivakhnenko.com