Can a person get a dui remove from h6 printout be for its time

Vallejo, CA |

Got hit with two dui back to back eight years ago comply with everything court wanted me to do cant find work have commercial class a license was not working at the time of the dui in my own car

Unfortunately if you have two DUI's on your record it is very unlikely the DMV will ever grant you a commercial license in California. They are very strict with regards to DUI convictions in these type of cases. Did you take a plea on the second conviction or were you convicted at trial?

Contributions on AVVO.com in no way create an attorney-client relationship nor are they intended to be relied upon as a course of action without having first consulted directly with an attorney, where the specific facts and circumstances of your case can be fully discussed.

That is not something that DMV allows - DMV is the bad person here. Until 10 years have passed, it stays on your DMV. Good luck.

No, the DMV not remove the DUI convictions from your H-6. Beyond that, you may have some real issues ever obtaining a commercial license with 2 DUIs on your record. It might be a good idea to call the DMV Mandatory Actions Unti at (916)657-6525 to inquire. Best of luck.

Jasen Nielsen