Can a person file cyber bullying if they reply back to the person doing the bullying in a vulgar way them selves but to a limit?

Port Lavaca, TX |

I was curious how that would work if two way streets and even if one was worse then the other would both get in trouble? This all started in August with a pregnant woman, man who cares about her, and a guy who did not care about her. In November she married the good guy who cared about her, moved to another country.She is not a USA citizenship, child born in another country. In process of doing a DNA test. My husband has not said another word this this guy for about month now, letting me handle the DNA test. I was told recently as long as I don't file child support ( If test say he is dad) and my husband did not sue him for his responsibilities as a father should have during pregnancy and after he is born, then he will not file cyber bullying and then damands rights if his child. Messy eh

1. Unfortunately this does not make much sense, so it is difficult to answer.

Disclaimer: answers posted by attorney Daragh Carter to questions posted on AVVO are NOT privileged or confidential and will not and should not be construed to create an attorney-client relationship between attorney Daragh Carter and you or anyone else.

2. I see at least two or three fact patterns and questions here. Maybe if you break it down into separate pieces and ask individual questions? Thanks!