Can a person convicted of misdemeanor of domestic violence own a bow in state of Nebraska. What about blackpowder or air rifles

Lincoln, NE |

Conviction is pretty recent. It is obviously I lost my firearm rights, but I would like to buy a weapon for target practice or for hunting with friends. First time offense and the incident was mutual assault with my ex girlfriend being the perpetrator of it. I dated numerous people prior to incident, with not a single history of any kind of violence and had ex girlfriends writing character witness letters on my behalf. Still conviction is conviction and regardless of being non violent man who made a mistake one time in his life.

1. The bow and/or black powder should not be a problem. Air rifles I doubt you can possess. If you live alone then it might be problematic due to the access and little evidence it means to complain.

Domestic violence topics