Can a person appeal the property settlement part of a divorce decree

after the judge has signed the divorce decree can a person appeal what the judge has decided for the property settlement part of the divorce

Blackwater, MO -

Attorney Answers (1)

Alan James Brinkmeier

Alan James Brinkmeier

Lawsuit / Dispute Attorney - Chicago, IL

Your post suggests nothing upon which a valid appeal might be based. Ask your attorney that represented you whether there was any error in the application of law or understanding of the facts for which an appeal could be made.

Good luck.

Questions? An attorney can help.

Ask a Question
Free & anonymous.
Find a Lawyer
Free. No commitment.