Can a pedophile be arrested after 4 yrs after the last attack on a child?

Warsaw, OH |

The child was 7 yrs old when this started until she was 12 yrs old which would be 4 yrs ago.

Yes. Depending on what the person did, statute of limitations differ. Let's assume this was unlawful sexual conduct with a minor, the statute of limitations for that is 20 years. Call the police and report it. Or call the local prosecutor and report it.

This information is intended as general information only. This communication does not establish an attorney-client relationship between me and the asker.

2. I suggest you contact the police and/or local prosecutors victim advocate. They can investigate the crime and advise you. It depends on what the alleged crime is.

www.becklawofifcellc.com

The responses of Attorney Chris Beck to any questions posed on Avvo do NOT establish an Attorney-client relationship. Attorney Beck is available for private hire and consultation for a fee. Only after Attorney Beck is retained as counsel, or agrees to discuss this matter with you privately, shall he be legally deemed to be your Attorney. His responses herein are an attempt to assist persons temporarily based upon the very extremely limited amount of information provided by the questioner

Child custody topics