Can a officer call one of your family members and saying things like they should take my child cause he suspects drug selling

Yuba City, CA |

a officer has placed calls to my sons dad talking all kinds stufff that supposely im selling drugs goes to a friend of mines house who works with our county school district and tells her all kinds of stuff which 90 % of was lies or way way elaborated stories of me . yes i have a past but quite sometime ago and isnt that slandor? officer has embarassed me i lead a different life and i have full custody of my son beautiful home i work in a lawyer off or did at that time he just is trying to ruin my life ....what can i do?

Sounds like this officer has it out for you. If he is making false statements about you then you should consider filing a personnel complaint against him. His police department may have a policy which prohibits this type of conduct.

Your concern should NOT be whether it is slander. If you have not already found this, No PI attorney going to be interested in suing the officer because, the officer he said he only "suspects," and you have a history, and he may have more evidence, and you have a problem showing damages.

Your concern SHOULD be what to do if CPS makes an allegation against you, or if your ex brings a motion in court to remove custody from you, based on thd officer's allegations. You WILL need an experienced at attorney to defend you at that time.

Thomas Neil is a Sacramento attorney, representing clients in court in Sacramento and in surrounding counties. Or, if you cannot afford full representation then, for much less, Mr. Neil can instead write you the forms and declaration you need, and help you serve them, and you go to court by yourself. A well written declaration by an attorney, supported by proper evidence, will GREATLY increase your chances of sucess in court. Our office takes credit cards.

Thomas A Neil
3224 El camino Avenue
Sacramento, CA 95821
(916) 446-4153

You should consult a local attorney so he or she can give you a complete legal analysis of your situation.

JMP Law, P.A.
Juna M. Pulayya
www.jmplawer.com
junior@jmplawyer.com

Legal disclaimer: This response does not create an attorney-client relationship. You should not use, interpret, or rely on this response as legal advice or opinion. Do not act on any information in this response without seeking legal advice. The hiring of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely on advertisements. Before you decide, ask us to send you free written information about my qualifications and experience. Transmission of the information in this web site is not intended to create, and receipt does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship.