Can a non custodial parent take the child out of town on vacation if notification is provided in advance to the custodial parent

Asked over 1 year ago - La Porte, IN

I provided information in advance, we are staying in the state. We have joint legal custody.

1. Howard M Lewis

Pro

1

11

Answered . Most of the time these issues are in your separation/divorce agreement, if they are not and the other parent refuses you may go to court and most likley you will be allowed, take care.

2. Alexander Joseph Segal

3

Answered . I agree with my colleagues

3. Burton A. Padove

Pro

1

Answered . Review the Indiana Parenting Time Guidelines if this issue is not addressed in any court order.