Can a mother (green card holder) request "express processing" to speed an approved immigration petition for her son in Syria.

Asked about 2 years ago - Hackensack, NJ

Her son has already been approved for immigration but his case date is 2010 and LUSCIOUS is currently on 2005 . Due to the civil was in Syria and the constant threat on her son's life as battles occur around his residence on a daily basis , would petitioning for " express processing " be applicable in his situation ? If so , what is the process ?

apologies for the incorrect automatic computer correction for USCIS into LUSCIOUS.
Also, if express processing is applicable what are the chances in such a situation.

1. 14

7

Best Answer

Answered . Unfortunately, there is no way to bypass visa availability. Your friend's son will need to wait until an immigrant visa becomes available. He could potentially enter the United States with a non-immigrant visa such as an H-1B or L-1 visa depending upon his education and work experience. These non-immigrant visas allow for dual intent.

2. 9

1

Answered . I agree

This is not legal advice and a client attorney relationship is not created. For a free consultation call (718)234-5588.
  3. 8

2

Answered . There is no express processing available.

4. 6

1

Answered . I agree with my colleagues