Can a Money Judgment be vacated if ?

Corona, CA |

The Plaintiff does not show any " CREDITS " for the amounts that were taken by them , from my personal bank accounts on the Judgment itself ? ? I am getting proof of the liens on my account now .

Where are you expecting to see the "credits?"

I am not clear what you are asking. The creditor doesn't need to update the judgment amount at the court or on your credit report every time funds are applied to the balance (if that is what you are asking).

Not enough facts, but probably not.

The above is general legal and business analysis. It is not "legal advice" but analysis, and different lawyers may analyse this matter differently, especially if there are additional facts not reflected in the question. I am not your attorney until retained by a written retainer agreement signed by both of us. I am only licensed in California. See also avvo.com terms and conditions item 9, incorporated as if it was reprinted here.

You have not provided enough information. But, if I had to guess, I would say it likely cannot be vacated.