Can a Mobile Home Park Manager tell you you can't go on the Property to visit a Tennat in the Park .He gave me a note saying so.

Citrus Heights, CA |
Filed under: Criminal trespass

I lived in a Mobile Home Park and Moved out. My ex sold the Trailor to His Mother In Law. I took care of the Neighbor. My ex told the Manager that i was bothering his Mother in Law . I was not. Never spoke to Her. The Manager gave me a note saying i was to stay off the Property. He then started Harrasing my Friend writing him up for anything . But did not write up other Tennants for the same things . Manager said he would write my Friend up if i visited him . How can he do that ? what can i do ? I have Pictures an it shows this is all true.

This is private property and he would have the right to restrict entry.
Robert Driessen

Mr. Driessen is a former Deputy DA in Orange County with over 8 years of criminal law experience. Nothing stated on this site shall in anyway be construed as legal advice, or as creating any attorney client relationship. If you would like to hire Mr. Driessen, feel free to contact him at