Skip to main content

Can a misdemeanor DUI be sealed sooner than 7 years?

Las Vegas, NV |

date of conviction was June 2012
arrest was Feb 2011

+ Read More

Attorney answers 2


You have to wait 7 years and then it's within the discretion if the judge whether to order the record sealed.

The information presented here is for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. The Goodman Law Group, P.C. recommends that you consult an attorney with experience in your specific legal issue. Please contact us to schedule a confidential discussion of your situation. Such communication does not create an attorney-client relationship of any kind until a formal engagement agreement is signed by both you and the Goodman Law Group, P.C.


No. You need to wait 7 years.

Criminal defense topics

Recommended articles about Criminal defense

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer