Can a lifetime register sex offenered go to jail in state of ky for family living with him that has kids under age of 18

Salem, KY |

my sister lived in a physical mental abusived home she moved in with me but my husband is a sex offender can my huband go to jail for her and the kids staying here he has been around children all thier lives

1. This is a very serious matter. He needs to be sure what his restrictions are from his defense attorney, the Court Order and his probation officer. If there is a prohibition in place about minors, he needs a clear understanding of his obligations ASAP and to comply with them!

I am trying to give you a general answer to your question. We do not have an attorney-client relationship by this response on the avvo website. I have not been retained to represent you. I am licensed to practice law in Kentucky and in federal court in this state and the Southern District of Indiana. You need to seek legal advice from an attorney licensed to practice in your area..