Can a legal Criminal marry an immigrant and give them papers Legal Advice on Can a legal Criminal marry an immigrant and give th

Can a legal Criminal marry an immigrant and give them papers

Marriage generally rises to the level of a right. What papers? a will? a power of attorney? Be careful; right now with FBar and FATCA, the aspects of a relationship with a foreigner/immigrant (legal or not) could cause extreme problems.

See a tax attorney without delay.

Curt Harrington Patent & Tax Law Attorney Certified Tax Specialist by the California Board of Legal Specialization PATENTAX.COM This communication is general information and not legal advice, and does not create an attorney-client relationship. This communication should not be relied upon as any type of legal advice. Please note that no attorney-client relationship exists between the sender and the recipient of this message in the absence of either (1) a signed fee contract and (2) remission of an agreed-upon retainer. Absent such an agreement and retainer, I am not engaged by you as an attorney, nor is any other member of my law firm.

The criminal record of a U.S. citizen has nothing to do with whether they can marry an immigrant and give them papers. You need to consult an immigration attorney.

Seth Weinstein, Esq.
Practicing throughout Southern California
(310) 707-7131
www.sethweinsteinlaw.com

This reply should NOT be considered a legal opinion of your case / inquiry. At this time I do not have sufficient factual/legal documentation to give a complete answer to your question and there may be more to the issues you raised then I have set out in my brief reply.

Possibly. It depends on what they were convicted for.

Recommended articles about Immigration