Can a lawyer go to court in my place and take care of all issues

Asked almost 2 years ago - Lincolnton, NC

I have an old traffic ticket I forgot abut

Attorney answers (3)

  1. Damon John Chetson

    Contributor Level 14


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . Potentially. If it is just a speeding ticket, then it's most likely waiveable and the attorney can go in your place. If it's a more serious traffic offense - DWI, for instance - then it's not waiveable, and the DA may refuse to consent to the resolution.

    Raleigh criminal lawyer Damon Chetson represents people in Raleigh, Cary,... more
  2. Dustin R. T. Sullivan

    Contributor Level 14


    Lawyer agrees

    Answered . Yes. Call a local attorney and he/she will be able to take care of the recall, failure to appear, and ticket for you. This will clear up any issues you have with DMV that resulted from the old ticket not being taken care of.

    Call Trial Attorney Dustin RT Sullivan at (910) 508-2200 or visit us at to find out more.
  3. Howard Robert Roitman


    Contributor Level 17

    Answered . In countries like the United States that have fused legal professions, there are trial lawyers who specialize in trying cases in court, but trial lawyers do not have a de jure monopoly like barristers. the anwser is may be talk to one about the problems you are having.

    The materials available at this web site are for informational purposes only and not for the purpose of providing... more

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

28,502 answers this week

3,154 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

28,502 answers this week

3,154 attorneys answering