Can a lawyer go to court in my place and take care of all issues

Asked almost 2 years ago - Lincolnton, NC

I have an old traffic ticket I forgot abut

1. Damon John Chetson

2

Answered . Potentially. If it is just a speeding ticket, then it's most likely waiveable and the attorney can go in your place. If it's a more serious traffic offense - DWI, for instance - then it's not waiveable, and the DA may refuse to consent to the resolution.

2. Dustin R. T. Sullivan

1

Answered . Yes. Call a local attorney and he/she will be able to take care of the recall, failure to appear, and ticket for you. This will clear up any issues you have with DMV that resulted from the old ticket not being taken care of.

Call Trial Attorney Dustin RT Sullivan at (910) 508-2200 or visit us at www.sullivansnowlaw.com to find out more.
  3. Howard Robert Roitman

Pro

Answered . In countries like the United States that have fused legal professions, there are trial lawyers who specialize in trying cases in court, but trial lawyers do not have a de jure monopoly like barristers. the anwser is may be talk to one about the problems you are having.