Can a lawyer go to court in my place and take care of all issues

Lincolnton, NC |

I have an old traffic ticket I forgot abut

Yes. Call a local attorney and he/she will be able to take care of the recall, failure to appear, and ticket for you. This will clear up any issues you have with DMV that resulted from the old ticket not being taken care of.

Call Trial Attorney Dustin RT Sullivan at (910) 508-2200 or visit us at www.sullivansnowlaw.com to find out more.

Potentially. If it is just a speeding ticket, then it's most likely waiveable and the attorney can go in your place. If it's a more serious traffic offense - DWI, for instance - then it's not waiveable, and the DA may refuse to consent to the resolution.

<a href="http://www.chetson.com">Raleigh criminal lawyer</a> Damon Chetson represents people in Raleigh, Cary, Apex, and the rest of Wake County, North Carolina. The information provided here is for educational purposes only and should not be relied upon as the specific facts may change the potential advice. Consult with a licensed <a href="http://www.chetson.net">Raleigh criminal lawyer</a> or attorney in your jurisdiction about your legal question or problem. For a free consultation about a North Carolina case, call (919) 352-9411 day or night, any day of the week.

In countries like the United States that have fused legal professions, there are trial lawyers who specialize in trying cases in court, but trial lawyers do not have a de jure monopoly like barristers. the anwser is may be talk to one about the problems you are having.

The materials available at this web site are for informational purposes only and not for the purpose of providing legal advice. You should contact your attorney to obtain advice with respect to any particular issue or problem. Use of and access to this Web site or any of the e-mail links contained within the site do not create an attorney-client relationship between Howard Roitman, Esq. and the user or browser. The opinions expressed at or through this site are the opinions of the individual author and may not reflect the opinions of the firm or any individual attorney.

Traffic tickets topics

Recommended articles about Traffic tickets