Can a landlord in para 5 "Personal Premises insurance and Liability" myself and my insurance carrier will not hold property

San Diego, CA |

owner liable for claims for damage or injury normally covered by renters insurance, "even if property owner is negligent". and I should look solely to my insurance to compensate for any damage?

1. A few facts would be helpful so you can get a meaningful response. Please add some facts.....

2. Need more information to help you. More detail and directed question would be beneficial.

3. As my colleagues said, we would need more details to be able to give you a proper answer.

4. Detailed facts are required to give even a cursory answer.

The author of this answer is an Attorney-at-Law, licensed to practice law only in the state of Arizona. Unless both you and the author have signed a formal retainer agreement, you are not the author's client, and the author's discussion of issues does not constitute legal advice. Opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author, and are neither privileged nor confidential.

5. Sorry, but facts and clarity are both essential and missing. If you are using a phone for you post, then use a computer.

6. Usually such attempts at waiving liability are void in rental agreements. See an injury lawyer asap.