Skip to main content

Can a judge in any judicial process under any circumstance change a charge not brought by a prosecutor or Employer YES or NO how

Omaha, NE |
Filed under: Civil rights

I hope this catches your attention?
As little as a year too six months ago I would not have ask you to consider this, but because of the exonerated, wrongfully prosecuted individuals, “Can a judge in any judicial process under any circumstance change a charge.”, this is the question in my case.
Can a person who was intentionally removed from government service with charges that were not brought by the charging agency, not mentioned in the hearing process or cited in the appeal decision, be exonerated.
IF, the governments purpose was to demonize the victim for filing an EEOC complaint against a minority.
There is no statue of limitation on exoneration or what this judge did, THAT is a fact I know.

Remember, if the government is after you, to them,,,law does not matter

Take the case

Attorney Answers 4

  1. Your post simply makes no sense, hence no one can responsibly comply with your instruction for a yes or no response.

    No legal advice here. READ THIS BEFORE you contact me! My responses to questions on Avvo are never intended as legal advice and must not be relied upon as if they were legal advice. I give legal advice ONLY in the course of a formal attorney-client relationship. Exchange of information through Avvo's Questions forum does not establish an attorney-client relationship with me. That relationship is established only by joint execution of a written agreement for legal services. My law firm does not provide free consultations. Please do not call or write to me with a “few questions” that require me to analyze the specific facts of your history and your license application and prescribe for you how to get a State license. Send me an email to schedule a paid Consultation for that kind of information, direction, and assistance. My law firm presently accepts cases involving State and federal licenses and permits; discipline against State and federal licenses; and disciplinary and academic challenges to universities, colleges, boarding schools, and private schools. We take cases of wrongful termination or employment discrimination only if the claims involve peace officers, universities or colleges.

  2. Not sure of the question.
    Judges don't make "charges."
    A prosecutor does in a criminal case.
    An agency does if it is about a violation of a law.
    And there are other situations.;; 703-298-9562, 800-401-1583. Answering your question does not create an attorney-client relationship.

  3. Judges don't bring charges. Judges can determine there is insufficient grounds for a charge to have been brought, and can order the case dismissed however.

    Please formulate a question in comprehendible sentences. Thanks and good luck!

    For more information or more personalized attention, please contact my office at (602) 638-3790 or visit my firm's website at

  4. This site isn't great for all those asking questions. Some people fare better with face-to-face discussions. Recommend you chat with local employment attorney about your situation.

    NOT LEGAL ADVICE. FOR EDUCATION AND INFORMATION ONLY. DO NOT RELY ON ANY ADVICE YOU RECEIVE FROM ME OR ANY OTHER ATTORNEY IN THIS FORUM. Legal advice comes after a complete review of the facts and relevant documents and an expressed (written) agreement of representation that forms attorney-client confidentiality. Neither of these two events can occur in this forum. Mr. Rafter is licensed to practice in the Commonwealth of Virginia and the US Federal Courts in Virginia. His answers to any Avvo question are rooted in general legal principles--NOT your specific state laws. There is no implied or actual attorney-client relationship arising from this education exchange. You should speak with an attorney licensed in your state, to whom you have provided all the facts before you take steps that may impact your legal rights. Mr. Rafter is under no obligation to answer subsequent emails or phone calls related to this or any other matter.

Civil rights topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics