Can a florida clearance letter for a hardship license be accepted in Kentucky for a hardship license

Asked 9 months ago - Melbourne, FL

I will be eligable for a work permit drivers license in Florida in September of 2014 will a clearance letter stating I am eligable in Florida work to get my work permit in Kentucky

1. Michael Adam Haber

Pro

1

Answered . Yours is not a question of Florida law.

Florida lawyers cannot advise you on matters of KY Law.

Please repost this question and put your location as "___________, KY" instead of "Melbourne, FL" and then you will attract KY attorneys.

I hope that this has been helpful.

2. Robert Jason De Groot

Pro

Answered . Florida attorneys are not going to know KY law. Repost as if in KY.

3. Robert P Garven

Answered . My colleagues are right: you need to ask a Kentucky attorney.