Can a florida clearance letter for a hardship license be accepted in Kentucky for a hardship license

Melbourne, FL |

I will be eligable for a work permit drivers license in Florida in September of 2014 will a clearance letter stating I am eligable in Florida work to get my work permit in Kentucky

1. Yours is not a question of Florida law.

Florida lawyers cannot advise you on matters of KY Law.

Please repost this question and put your location as "___________, KY" instead of "Melbourne, FL" and then you will attract KY attorneys.

I hope that this has been helpful.

First, second and third: No attorney-client relationship exists by virtue of any Q&A with Michael A. Haber, Esq. on Avvo. Fourth: Anything that you post on Avvo (or on similar sites) or on any social media is by its nature public. It is essentially an admission / confession and can be introduced into evidence as a statement against your interest in a subsequent legal proceeding. Once posted you lose any reasonable expectation of privacy, so, as this is an open forum (with no privilege attached), please be extra careful when considering what to post online (forewarned is forearmed.)

2. Florida attorneys are not going to know KY law. Repost as if in KY.

R. Jason de Groot, Esq. We do not have an attorney-client relationship. I am not your lawyer. The statements I make do not constitute legal advice. Any statements made by me are based upon the limited facts you have presented, and under the premise that you will consult with a local attorney. This is not an attempt to solicit business. This disclaimer is in addition to any disclaimers that this website has made. I am only licensed in Florida.

3. My colleagues are right: you need to ask a Kentucky attorney.

DUI topics