Can a felony embezzlement charge get expunged?

Asked over 1 year ago - Tupelo, MS

I did not have a good lawyer, so I was charged with this crime in 1995. I have not been in any trouble since then. I did a very stupid thing when I was younger, but I think I deserve a second chance.

1. Victor Wallace Carmody Jr.

1

Answered . Other ways exist to allow you clean up your record.Governors pardons allow you to have your crime to be pardoned,and the House or the Senate members can sponsor a legislative bill to return your civil rights. Neither of these methods is quick or inexpensive. Contact legal counsel today.Good Luck!

2. Anders Ferrington

Answered . No

3. Stacy E Pepper

Pro

Answered . There are only a hand full of felonies that can be expunged in Mississippi and embezzlement is not one of them.