Can a felon be appointed an Executor/Personal Representative to an Estate in Omaha, Ne

Asked 6 months ago - Florissant, MO

The other siblings want to know if we can get her disqualified from being the executor

Attorney answers (2)

  1. Donald Joseph Quinn II

    Contributor Level 15

    Answered . Certainly that issue should be brought to the Court's attention and then the Court can decide whehter a convicted felon can be appointed.

    Legal disclaimer: This answer does not constitute legal advice. I am admitted to practice law in the State of... more
  2. Ruth Elaine McMahon

    Contributor Level 18

    Answered . In many states a felon cannot be appointed. I do not practice in NE. If no one from NE answers this question, I suggest that you conttact an estate attorney in NE for the answer - look for an attorney in the county where the decedent lived becuase an attorney should represent you when you Petition to have her disqualified.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

29,490 answers this week

3,138 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

29,490 answers this week

3,138 attorneys answering