Can a dr legally just decide to cut you off all your meds cold turkey. With no reason given as to why but told he would no longe

Barrington, NH |
Filed under: Personal injury

AsLonger prescribe your meds. All of sudden your told he no longer can help you but also will not prescribe for you when he is the one who put you on all meds. Never informing you even of anything. Go to get refills and told no longer will do so. The medications themselves i asked are they addicting..can i just stop taking them anytime..his answer then was yes..truith is they all hve serious effects withdrawing. I took myself off just to see if i would be fine. After being them for so long. They have caused severe withdrawels cardiac arrest was the result. I hve no problem going off them. My issue is im physysically ill ontop of having a weakend system already. I wouldvthink it would be important to get my physical stste improved and stronger atlrast befote puttin me eht cld lead too fat

Duplicate post. See answers above.

DISCLAIMER: David J. McCormick is licensed to practice law in the State of Wisconsin and this answer is being provided for informational purposes only because the laws of your jurisdiction may differ. This answer based on general legal principles and is not intended for the purpose of providing specific legal advice or opinions. Under no circumstances does this answer constitute the establishment of an attorney-client relationship.

Duplicate post

Sounds like you need another physician. If your physician gave you refills and advised you that he would no longer prescribe to you he or she has not abandoned, but rather gave you notice that you should seek other care.

Recommended articles about Personal injury