Can a domestic battery (1st) 50235 be dismissed here in vegas or lowered to a different type of offense, i have clean record

Asked over 1 year ago - Las Vegas, NV

Never been in trouble before, we got in an argument, my friend had fallen that night and had a scratch, and i was taken in for domestic violence even tho no charges were being made

1. David R. Fischer

Pro

2

Answered . Too early to tell, don't stress. Hire a good Nevada Criminal Defense Attorney.

2. Thomas D. Boley

2

Answered . Yes. A lot of things can happen, based on the experience of your privately-hired defense attorney. Hire one. There is no single answer that makes a DV case go away.

3. Anthony Michael Solis

Pro

2

Answered . Agreed. This likely depends on the facts of the case and your getting counsel in LV to fight the charges.