Can a diamond ring be repossessed

Millbrook, AL |

i bought a diamond ring for a lady. i was married, but planning to divorce. me and wife made up. she will no give me back ring

It is a gift and you probably will not get back. You may have to pay for it either way to protect credit.

The response given is not intended to create, nor does it create an ongoing duty to respond to questions. The response does not form an attorney-client relationship, nor is it intended to be anything other than the educated opinion of the author. It should not be relied upon as legal advice. The response given is based upon the limited facts provided by the person asking the question. To the extent additional or different facts exist, the response might possibly change. Attorney is licensed to practice law only in the State of Alabama. Responses are based solely on Alabama law unless stated otherwise.