CAN A DENTIST ADD MORE TO MY BILL AFTER THEY HAVE BILLED ME

Jackson, WY |

ORIGINAL BILL CONTAINED ALL THE RIGHT INFORMATION WITH A HIGHLIGHTED BLURP ON THE BOTTOM SAYING CORRECTIONS ARE MADE AND THIS IS THE NEW BILL..... WENT BACK TO THE DENTIST A FEW WEEKS LATER TO HAVE THE STITCHES REMOVED AND THERE WERE ADDITIONAL CHARGES ON MY BILL THAT THEY ONLY HAD. I NEVER RECEIVED A NEW BILL. A MONTH LATER I GOT THE NEW NEW BILL WITH THE ADDITIONAL CHARGES AND THEY WON'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT THEM.

This is neither a medical or dental malpractice case. I think,however, you should talk directly to the dentist and get an explanation.

Jonathan N. Portner, Esquire, Portner & Shure, P.A. Maryland and Virginia Personal Injury Attorneys. This response is general information and not legal advice, and does not create an attorney-client relationship. This response should not be relied upon. Please note that no attorney-client relationship exists between the sender and the recipient of this message in the absence of either (1) a signed fee contract and (2) remission of an agreed-upon retainer. Absent such an agreement and retainer, I am not engaged by you as an attorney, nor is any other member of my law firm

See if you can get on a payment plan that you can afford.

Get Avvo’s 3-part personal injury email series

A roundup of the best tips and legal advice.

Recommended articles about Personal injury