Can a debt collection law firm spy on you before they sue you in Texas, their web site clearly states they do?

San Angelo, TX |

Hello I owe a consumer debt that has been place with this creditors rights law firm in Texas and one of their ways they say they spy on the debtors is by computer forensics there is even a lawyer who does can they spy on your online activities? Can they ask to see my computer or invade my privacy this is just a consumer debt

why would they need computer forensics for a collection case?

1. I'm not sure what you mean by spy. Could a debt collector ask to see your computer? They could, that's why you hire a lawyer to fight these guys. Debt collection companies often use fear and intimidation to make you pay. You don't have to be afraid. Hire a lawyer with experience fighting for consumers.

My avvo answers are not legal advice. This is not an attorney client relationship. Before making any decision on how to proceed, you should hire the best local criminal defense lawyer you can afford. Do not post sensitive information on Avvo, this forum is not privileged or confidential.