Can a contract between an export import agent and manufacturer/supplier be signed without involving a lawyer?

Asked 9 months ago - Hyattsville, MD

I want to start a home based business as an export agent.I want to contact companies in the U.S.A first to gain experience.I have contacted companies who are ready to trade with each other.I know the kind of paperwork I need and can type and print it.I don't have any money but once I succeed in my first transaction then I can get other resources I need such as a license to operate in my state,hiring a lawyer etc.

1. Bennett James Wills

Pro

1

1

Answered . You do not need an attorney to execute a contract and have it be valid. However, you may want an attorney to review any contracts prior to signing them.

2. Ali Herischi

Answered . You can excute a contract without attorney... Hopefuly uou will examine it as soon as possible.