Can a confidential informant or affient look into my bank account and use that information to obtain a search warrant of my

Temecula, CA |

home

Only law enforcement can get a search warrant. They can rely on information supplied by an informant as well as any other information relevant to whether or not there is probable cause to search your house.

The above answer is for general information only and is based on the information you posted. Every case is fact dependent, so to get a thorough analysis of your situation, you will need to consult face to face with an attorney licensed to practice in the jurisdiction where the incident took place. Do not conclusively rely on any information posted online when deciding what to do about your case.

Only the police, or other government agency, can get a search warrant. They often rely on information from confidential informants to get such a warrant.
If you are being investigated by the police, get yourself an attorney asap.