Can a civil rights attorney help me with Calf. DCD experience

Filed under: Civil rights

I was relisted three years late from prison my sentence was 4.6 yr. and I did 7.2 yr. I have abstract of judgment I believe CDC or the courts made a mistake Sacramento order, prison to relies me immediately. All corresponds form courts and CDC

Check out Stephen King or Ian Wallach.

Christine C McCall

Christine C McCall

Responses that are limited to personal referrals and lack any educational or substantive content are inappropriate for this Q and A. Flagged for removal.

Steven Parnell Weaver

Steven Parnell Weaver

Now that you have just created your own terms of use......

Christine C McCall

Christine C McCall

No. I didn't make it up; it is a standard that has long been prescribed, if inconsistently enforced. But your issue isn't with me. I flagged your response and forwarded it to site managers; if site managers find it acceptable, so be it. You have a problem with that?

Steven Parnell Weaver

Steven Parnell Weaver

Its America so you can do or say whatever you please. Out of respect for myself and our profession, I am not even going to go there with you but I am truly disappointed. Who makes up their own terms of use on a third party site?

Christine C McCall

Christine C McCall

Oh, please. Respect for the profession and all, you can't have read and understood my post and still be flogging the fiction that I make this stuff up myself. But if I do, the results will tell that tale. Enough. You are being silly.

Try the CA lawyer referral service or the Avvo 'find a lawyer' tab.

NOT LEGAL ADVICE. FOR EDUCATION AND INFORMATION ONLY. DO NOT RELY ON ANY ADVICE YOU RECEIVE FROM ME OR ANY OTHER ATTORNEY IN THIS FORUM. Legal advice comes after a complete review of the facts and relevant documents and an expressed (written) agreement of representation that forms attorney-client confidentiality. Neither of these two events can occur in this forum. Mr. Rafter is licensed to practice in the Commonwealth of Virginia and the US Federal Courts in Virginia. His answers to any Avvo question are rooted in general legal principles--NOT your specific state laws. There is no implied or actual attorney-client relationship arising from this education exchange. You should speak with an attorney licensed in your state, to whom you have provided all the facts before you take steps that may impact your legal rights. Mr. Rafter is under no obligation to answer subsequent emails or phone calls related to this or any other matter.

Search Google or use Avvo.

Civil rights topics