Skip to main content

Can a civil rights attorney help me with Calf. DCD experience

Los Angeles, CA |

I was relisted three years late from prison my sentence was 4.6 yr. and I did 7.2 yr. I have abstract of judgment I believe CDC or the courts made a mistake Sacramento order, prison to relies me immediately. All corresponds form courts and CDC

Attorney Answers 3

  1. Try the CA lawyer referral service or the Avvo 'find a lawyer' tab.

    NOT LEGAL ADVICE. FOR EDUCATION AND INFORMATION ONLY. DO NOT RELY ON ANY ADVICE YOU RECEIVE FROM ME OR ANY OTHER ATTORNEY IN THIS FORUM. Legal advice comes after a complete review of the facts and relevant documents and an expressed (written) agreement of representation that forms attorney-client confidentiality. Neither of these two events can occur in this forum. Mr. Rafter is licensed to practice in the Commonwealth of Virginia and the US Federal Courts in Virginia. His answers to any Avvo question are rooted in general legal principles--NOT your specific state laws. There is no implied or actual attorney-client relationship arising from this education exchange. You should speak with an attorney licensed in your state, to whom you have provided all the facts before you take steps that may impact your legal rights. Mr. Rafter is under no obligation to answer subsequent emails or phone calls related to this or any other matter.