Can a child be removed by dcf if they have removed one of your kids before

Lake Worth, FL |

i had a child removed and lost my rights by dcf..im remarried and pregnant.the lady that currently has that child is tryin to report me with this child.when i give birth can dcf come and take this baby from my home.i have adequate housing clothing food everything for the baby

1. You should consult with an attorney as soon as possible to protect your rights to your unborn baby. If the DCF finds evidence of abuse, abandonment or neglect, they may remove your child from your home. Unfortunately, in a subsequent action, the fact that your parental rights were terminated to your older child, can be used as evidence that it is in the best interest of your child, in the instant matter, that your rights be terminated.

THIS ANSWER IS NOT FORMAL LEGAL ADVICE. It is provided for your information based on your AVVO Inquiry. Formal legal advice can be provided after consultation with an attorney. Answering your question does not create an attorney-client relationship or require further consultation.

Child custody topics