Can a Car Title Loan Negotiate?

Manvel, TX |

I have a title loan that I have been paying towards for over a year. Loan amount was $2000, I have paid back over $4100 and the loan company is saying I still owe $2300. Is there anything else I can do to negotiate that the loan has been paid off. I feel like I am never going to pay this loan off. I really need a Lawyer to look over my contract.

You should bring your loan documents and purchase agreement to an attorney for his/her review. You should also provide the attorney with an accounting of all the payments that you have made over the past year. Once the attorney reviews your documents, he or she should be able to advise you accordingly on what you should do.

If you are late on your payments every month, it could very well be that the lender assessed late charges against you so it is important that you let the attorney know your payment schedule. Good luck!

Please be advised that the information provided herein is for reference to interested persons only and is not intended to create an attorney-client privilege and/or communication. Any information provided herein should be not substituted for the services and/or advice of counsel.

Thank you. I was thinking of doing the same thing. Do you have any referrals in Houston?

Becky Pham Tran

Becky Pham Tran

I don't know any attorneys personally in Houston who handle these types of cases. However, there seems to be quite a few that can you try that have contributed to Avvo. Here are some that seem promising based on my review of their profiles: Adam Glenn Schachter http://www.avvo.com/attorneys/77056-tx-adam-schachter-39865/website.html Vicky M. Fealy http://www.houston-bankruptcy-attorney.com If they can't help you, they may be able to refer you to someone who can.

Car loan topics