Can a CA county file an unsecured property lien against a federal agency such as Veterans Affairs?

Asked over 1 year ago - San Bernardino, CA

Another example: Secretary of Housing & Urban Development

Attorney answers (3)

  1. Antoinette Cara Liewen

    Contributor Level 15


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . For what?

    DISCLAIMER: This answer is provided solely for informational purposes only. This answer does not constitute legal... more
  2. Dheeraj Kumar Singhal

    Contributor Level 13


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . If the federal agency owe's property taxes, I am unaware of any exemption that keeps the federal agency from having to pay property taxes.

  3. Michael Avanesian


    Contributor Level 16


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . Repost your question because something is wrong. I mean, who do you represent the County or the Federal Agency? In either case, why don't you get a lawyer!

    Be sure to designate "best answer." If you live in S. California, you may call my firm for a consultation 818-507-... more

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

24,623 answers this week

3,217 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

24,623 answers this week

3,217 attorneys answering