Can a breach of contract be filled against a health care center

Asked almost 2 years ago - Elephant Butte, NM

My health provider thru me out and said they were no longer treating me , but i have a copy of a contract signed with them that they ignored

The contract stated if i was to be taken off of narcotics they would slowly reduce and then stop , or offer non narcotic medicine . They did neither of these , they told me they were no longer writing for nartocics and that was all . They then asked if i even wanted to see a doctor once a nurse told me that

1. Norman Antonio Stiteler

1

Answered . There are many more facts that are needed to give an answer. Some of these are:

What does the contract say about treatment? Is the contract with the hospital or a payor (insurance company)? Who is the payor, Medicare?

2. Barry Franklin Poulson

1

Answered . If the provider's status changed as to their ability to prescribe, that would be a viable defense to a breach of contract suit. The details should be discussed with an attorney.