Can a Automatically revoked approved immigration petition (I130) be appealed for Reopening or Reconsidering or be reintstated

Asked almost 2 years ago - 78660

1. Nicklaus James Misiti

4

Answered . What was the reason it was revoked? I would recommend having an attorney review any correspondence you received regarding this and advise the best path forward.
    Regards,
    Nicklaus Misiti
    Law Offices of Nicklaus Misiti
    212 537 4407

2. Christian Schmidt

4

Answered . Options depend on grounds for revocation. There is no remedy if approval was terminated by NVC upon proper notice.

3. Thomas Esparza Jr.

Pro

1

Answered . sometimes, it depends on the reason for revocation. you can also, in some circumstance refile the I-130 rather than appeal.