Can a Automatically revoked approved immigration petition (I130) be appealed for Reopening or Reconsidering or be reintstated

78660 |

1. What was the reason it was revoked? I would recommend having an attorney review any correspondence you received regarding this and advise the best path forward.
    Regards,
    Nicklaus Misiti
    Law Offices of Nicklaus Misiti
    212 537 4407

Legal disclaimer: The statement above is general in nature, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship.

2. Options depend on grounds for revocation. There is no remedy if approval was terminated by NVC upon proper notice.

3. sometimes, it depends on the reason for revocation. you can also, in some circumstance refile the I-130 rather than appeal.

The advice that I give in each answer or legal is not intended to take the place of an in person consultation. A complete answer takes an in depth interview. After all, it is a life that is at stake. If you are in another city that I do not service ask me and I might be able to recommend you an attorney there. In general, in Houston, I recommend Adan Vega or Bruce Coane, Specialists. In Dallas I recommend Richard Fernandez, Elizabeth Cedillo or Yong Wood as highly skilled and experienced. In South Texas I recommend Jodi Goodwin from Harlengin or Leonel Perez of Edinburg. In San Antonio I recommend Bob or Nancy Shivers or drive to Austin to see me or my talented associate Jacqueline Watson.

Form I-130 (alien relative) topics