Can a 21 year old get in legal trouble with a 16 y/o for having sex and her getting 2 abortions now he is age 23.

Asked over 5 years ago - West Palm Beach, FL

the 21 y/o played mind games at the time she 16 vulnerable imature, had 2 abortion no one knew about it untill later, when it was discovered by mom, mom only knows of 1 abortion, me step dad and mom had a talk with him and his mom, no resolution got accomplished he started to disrespect, and blame all on the 16 y/o, there were words back and forth, the 21 y/o was irate and broke it off with the 16 y/o like all was her fault. I had my chance at words, now some time has passed and it seems they were seeing each other without our knowledge, with the 21 y/o now 23, can anything legal be done.

1. Okorie Okorocha

1

Answered . I believe, if I recall correctly, that a 16 year old can consent to sex with a 21 year old in Florida.

My standard disclaimer: I am not offering legal advice, assume I do
    not know the law in your state or at all for that matter and that I am
    just making suggestions for starting points for when you do speak with
    an attorney. Do NOT rely on anything I write and contact a lawyer in
    your area immediately after reading my posting.