Can a 17 year old move out without parent consent in the state of pa

Asked over 3 years ago - Hanover, PA

the child is 8 months from 18

Attorney answers (2)

  1. Howard M Lewis


    Contributor Level 20


    Lawyer agrees


    Answered . The child can move out unless someone stops them.

  2. Rohn Conan Barrow

    Contributor Level 14

    Answered . This question involve to terms 1) the age of majority in your state & 2) being an emancipated minor. You need to talk with an attorney in your jurisdiction who will explain to you what these two term are an how to proceed. Maybe there is free legal aid in your community. I have attached a avvo legal guide to get you started.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

28,701 answers this week

3,164 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

28,701 answers this week

3,164 attorneys answering