Can a 17 year old girl move out of her mothers house into her grandmothers house without her mothers consent?

Asked about 2 years ago - Saint Louis, MO

My mother treats me like a slave. and acts as if im still a 8 year old child. We fight everyday, and im sick of it. I have a job. And i am great in school and also am planning on going to college. I conside myself one of the most mature 16 year olds. I just want to move out and move in with my grandmother so i can stop the fighting and arguing. Let my mother grow up, because she has mental disabilities where she is not grown in some parts of her head.

1. Virginia Giselle Alvarez

Answered . You are still a minor. If your mother agrees great if not your grandmother may need to petition.