Can a 16 year old buy a car with a cosigner?

Fayetteville, AR |

We live in Arkansas

1. Anyone loaning you money would be risking compelte loss of their loan as you are a minor (presumably unemancipated) and incapable of legally contracting (i.e. your signature on a document, loan, etc. has no legal effect of binding you in contract).

READ THIS BEFORE CALLING OR EMAILING ME: I am licensed to practice before the state and federal courts in Virginia. We have not established an attorney-client relationship unless we have a signed representation agreement and you have paid me. I am providing educational instruction only--not legal advice. You should speak with an attorney to whom you have provided all the facts, before you take steps that may impact your legal rights. I am not obligated to answer subsequent emails or phone calls unless you have hired me. I wish you the best of luck with your situation.