Can 2 civil traffic tickets be combined into one in the same court?

Glendale, AZ |

I have court for 2 civil speeding tickets, first off i was curious if they could put them together as they do with like criminal court charges. Second question is i sent in the ticket pleading not guilty, so i appear before A judge to explain my case, well i was researching and decided i dont need to see a judge i will pay the fine for speeding, what should i do when having to appear at the court?
hope the officer doesnt show and ask for dismissal? but if he does and i already said i need a hearing, i am not sure what to do, as if that isnt enough this is the same court i recently got a second ticket in.. ANY ADVICE WOULD BE GREAT.. THX

1. You can always go down and pay ticket ahead of the hearing if you wish. Otherwise, i suppose, you can wait for your hearing, see if the officer shows and then pay the ticket. You don't have to do the hearing if you don't want to. As for the second ticket, you can't combine civil tickets. They will be dealt with separately.