Can I sue walmart

Houston, TX |

I was banned from all walmarts because their plain clothes security was following me when I had not been doing anything wrong so I pointed out he was security

1. no

Edward J. Kazaleh, Esq. www.kazaleh.vpweb.com Office 713-659-1000 or EMAIL: ek@bizlaw.pro DISCLAIMER: THE ABOVE INFORMATION IS NOT LEGAL ADVICE. THIS IS GENERAL EDUCATIONAL INFORMATION ONLY AND SHOULD NOT BE RELIED UPON AS ACTUAL LEGAL ADVICE. FOR0 LEGAL REPRESENTATION OR A CONSULTATION, PLEASE CONTACT OUR FIRM DIRECTLY. WE CAN MEET NEAR YOU IF NEEDED AND YOU ARE LOCAL-- EVENINGS & WEEKENDS MEETINGS ARE OK!

2. You can sue any one or any thing. Can you prevail though in this matter? I don't see how.

This is only an Avvo answer. I am not getting paid to give this response and am basing this response only on the information provided to me in the above question.

3. You have no basis for a lawsuit and no damages. So, there is no way that you could win.

The information provided in this answer does not create an attorney-client relationship and is not considered to be legal advice. Mr. Leroi answers questions on Avvo because he strongly believes in public service from his years as a judge, magistrate, and prosecutor. If you need to ask any follow up questions because my answer did not fully address your question, feel free to call Chris or post an additional question. Thank you.