Can 'Harassment and being deprived of quiet enjoyment' by a neighbor be cause for nonpayment of a home loan?

Tucson, AZ |

We can't sell our house in this awful market-and we don't know what else to do but to walk away from our home. I'll give more details-if you ask. But I don't want to confuse the question.

1. Unfortunately, not that I am aware of. The bank merely lent you the money to buy the home; the issues you are having is with a third party. But even in a bad market, you may still be able to short sell your home; don't rule that out as an option. I'm not suggesting that walking away isn't best. It's just that you may have more options than you realize.

Accessing this website or receiving an electronic transmission from Nagle Law Group, P.C., or any specific attorney at Nagle Law Group, P.C., does not create an attorney-client relationship or any other duty on the part of Nagle Law Group, P.C. An attorney-client relationship is only created upon an express agreement with an attorney at Nagle Law Group, P.C.