Cam I leave the country and come back with a misdemeanor ..I have a green card

Asked over 1 year ago - Los Angeles, CA

I have green card

1. F. J. Capriotti III

5

Answered . More information on the crime is needed before this question can be answered.

2. Kristina A. Gasson

4

Answered . I agree with my colleagues. We would need to know more about the nature of the misdemeanor before advising you.

3. Tripti Sharad Sharma

1

Answered . I agree with my colleagues. An experienced immigration attorney who has reviewed all the paperwork related to the misdemeanor and talked to you in detail about the incident, should be able to guide you.

4. Irene Vaisman

1

Answered . Depends on the misdemeanor. I strongly recommend obtaining a disposition and taking that to an experienced immigration attorney to make sure.

This is not legal advice and a client attorney relationship is not created. For a free consultation call (718)234-5588.